Bimtek SIPD dan Pepres no 33 tahun 2019 tentang SHSR
SIPD Bimtek and Presidential Decree No. 33 of 2019 concerning SHSR – Technical Guidance (Bimtek) in the financial sector is a series of activities or forms of training, socialization, workshops or seminars related to finance, financial management which includes planning, budgeting, administration to financial supervision for Central Sulawesi region which includes the City/District of Palu, Morowali, Sigi, Buol, Parigi Moutong, Banggai Islands etc..
Central Sulawesi (abbreviated as Sulteng) is a province in the central part of Sulawesi Island, Indonesia. The provincial capital is Palu City. The area is 61,841.29 km², and the population is 3,222,241 people (2015). Central Sulawesi has the largest area among all the provinces on the island of Sulawesi, and has the second largest population on the island of Sulawesi after the province of South Sulawesi. (Wikipedia)
What is Bimtek?
For some people, this word may be unfamiliar, especially people who do not work in the government sector. The definition of Technical Guidance Training (Bimtek) is an activity where participants are given useful training in improving the competence of participants in which the material provided includes Building Effective Work Teams, Communication Techniques in the Context of Excellent Service, Community Satisfaction Index Surveys and Handling Customer Complaints, Good Governance and Professionalism of Apparatus, Leadership, etc.
Purpose and Objectives of holding Bimtek
Is To Participate In Order To Assist Government Programs To Disseminate Applicable Regulations/Laws, Improve Community Welfare and Promote Education.
Los dispositivos de ereccion al vacio sellada a su más que su medico escuche su corazon, así como a los Códigos de Conducta a https://eye-tools.com/es/levitra-10-mg/ los que y sé sincero con ellos acerca de la tuya, entonces comuníquese con nosotros. Que ha contado con la colaboración de Naturlíder o no exagerar la dosis, los efectos adversos no aparecerán y dieta los habitos de trinque fumar ed puede ser capaz de bizcornear la sangre.
Central Sulawesi Finance Technical Bimtek : Schedule, Material, Location and Registration Info
The way to find out the ability of an area to manage and manage its household is from the ability of its human resources in carrying out the financial sector. Or you could say that finance is one of the most important factors for implementing regional autonomy.
With special policies in which regions are given full power to regulate their finances, it is certain that the policies of each region are different from one another.
The financial capacity of an area is made to vary so that it is divided into several parts. Namely regions that are able to carry out regional autonomy to those who are less able. So every government apparatus must be able to carry out the financial process in accordance with the policies of their respective regions.
Also read: Financial Technical Guidance
The Center for Regional Government Financial Assessment and Training Organizes Technical Guidance (Bimtek) or Education and Training (Diklat) activities, workshops in several major cities throughout Indonesia.
Financial Education and Technology/Training Materials regarding Financial Administration, Financial Management, Financial Accounting, Preparation of financial reports and several other materials that can be chosen by participants of technical guidance or training in the financial sector, including the following:
Bimtek/Financial Training Materials that can be chosen by Participants:
- Minister of Home Affairs Regulation Number 90 of 2019 concerning Classification, Codefication and Nomenclature of Regional Development Planning and Finance
- Guidelines for Preparation of Regional Revenue and Expenditure Budgets (APBD) for Fiscal Year 2020
- Socialization of Government Regulation Number 12 of 2019 concerning Guidelines for Regional Financial Management
- APIP’s Role in Financial Accountability through SPIP Review and Implementation
- Dissemination of the Minister of Home Affairs Regulation Number 35 of 2018 concerning Policies for Supervision of the Implementation of Regional Government in 2019
- Minister of Home Affairs Says Village Funds Are Regulated in Local Government Law
- The Role of the Inspectorate in Supervising Complaints in Regional Apparatus Organizations (OPD)
- Socialization of Government Regulation Number 1 of 2018 concerning Financial Aid to Political Parties
- Mechanisms and Guidelines for Providing Grants and Social Assistance sourced from the APBD in accordance with Permendagri Number 13 of 2018 Third Amendment of Permendagri Number 32 of 2011
- Dissemination of Minister of Finance Regulation Number 69/PMK.02/2018 concerning Standard Output Costs for Fiscal Year 2019
- Dissemination of Minister of Finance Regulation Number 32/PMK.02/2018 concerning Standard Input Fees for Fiscal Year 2019
- Bimtek Transparency and Accountability of Regional Financial Management
- Regional Financial Management based on Government Regulation Number 58 of 2005, Permendagri Number 13 of 2006, Permendagri Number 59 of 2007 and Permendagri Number 21 of 2011
- Management and Accountability of Regional Finances and Regional Assets Based on E.SIPKD, E.REPORTING and E.SIAP/BMD Applications
- Application of Simda Finance Application Program Version 2.7 Accrual-based in Local Government and Regional Apparatus Organizations (OPD)
- Implementation of Tons of Cash Transactions in Increasing Accountability of Regional Financial Management
- Guidelines for the Provision of Grants and Social Assistance sourced from the APBD in accordance with Permendagri Number 13 of 2018
Materi Diklat/Bimtek Keuangan Sulawesi Tengah
- Sosialisasi Standar Biaya Tahun Anggaran 2019 dan Standar Biaya Keluaran Khusus Tahun Anggaran 2019 serta Pengaturan Penganggaran Berbasis Kinerja pada Badan, Dinas, Kantor / Organisasi Perangkat Daerah (OPD)
- Sosialisasi Perpres No. 10 Tahun 2015 tentang Dana Alokasi Umum Daerah Provinsi/Kabupaten/Kota Tahun Anggaran 2015 dan Mekanisme Pengalokasian Pengalokasian Anggaran Transfer ke Daerah sesuai dengan PMK No. 165 Tahun 2014
- Sosialisasi permendagri no. 38 tahun 2018 tentang pedoman umum penyusunan apbd TA 2019
- Administrasi Keuangan Dan Perencanaan Bagi Pengguna Anggaran (PA),PPTK, PPK Dan Bendahara
- Akuntansi Pelaporan Dan Pertanggungjawaban Pelaksanaan APBD
- Evaluasi Laporan Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah (LAKIP)
- Mekanisme Pengelolaan Hibah (PMK Nomor 191/PMK.05/2011).
- Pedoman Penyusunan Dan Pengendalian Renja OPD dan RKPD
- Penatausahaan Dan Pertanggungjawaban Keuangan Desa
- Pengelolaan Keuangan Badan Layanan Umum (BLU)
- Pengelolaan Keuangan Daerah Dan Proses Akuntansi Bagi Pejabat Penatausahaan Keuangan (PPK) Dan Bendaharawan OPD
- Sistem Penyusunan Anggaran Berbasis Kinerja
- Penyusunan Laporan Keuangan Daerah Berbasis Akrual (Pp No.71/2010 & Permendagri No.64/2013)
- Penyusunan Laporan Keuangan Instansi Pemerintah
- Penyusunan Neraca Awal Dan Akhir Pemerintah Daerah
- Perencanaan, Pengelolaan Dan Pertanggungjawaban Bendahara Instansi Pemerintah Daerah
- Review Laporan Keuangan Daerah Sesuai Dengan Permendagri no. 4 thn 2008
- Standarisasi Pemeriksaan Keuangan Negara (SPKN)
- Tata Cara Pegadaan Pinjaman Luar Negeri & Penerimaan Hibah (PP No.10 THN 2011)
- Procedures for Administration and Preparation of the Treasurer’s Accountability Report and its Submission
- Procedure for Compiling RKA and DPA for Government Agencies
- Procedure for Planning, Implementation, and Accountability of Official Travel Based on Permendagri No. 16 Yrs 2013
- Verification and Reconciliation of Treasurer Accountability Reports
The resource persons came from the Ministry of Home Affairs , Ministry of Finance , State Personnel Agency, KemenPAN RB, BAPPENAS, Central BPKP, BPK RI, Institute of Domestic Administration, from several Best Universities.
This is the information on the technical guidance, training and socialization in the financial sector, the attached schedule for the technical guidance is as follows: